Why Pink French Clay?
Put simply, pink clay is a topical detoxifying, rejuvenating and strengthening agent. It extracts toxins and impurities from the skin while delivering much needed minerals to maintain a smooth and fresh-looking skin. Our Pink clay sponge is perfect to help nourish your skin, repairing, rehydrating, soothes and smoothes your skin! It’s very gentle so it will work and nourish even the most sensitive of skin types.
- Pink clay is for cell renewal, skin rejuvenation
- Improving elasticity.
- It is very good for mature skin, broken capillaries, and puffy dark circles under the eyes.
- It is high in iron oxide and silica and helps to regenerate connective tissues.
As your skin gets used to the regular daily treatment, it will respond by regenerating collagen and elastin, giving you a more lifted, firm appearance. The consistent exfoliation with my eco sponge can also help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as fade hyperpigmentation, age spots, and scarring. Have you nourished your delicate skin lately? French Pink Clay is a mix of red & white clay and is soft and can be used on fragile, dehydrated, stressed, dry, tired, mature, wrinkled and sensitive skin types. Its hydrating properties has a plumping effect that helps improve elasticity, refine delicate lines and improve the overall texture of the skin helps revitalized skin:
My Eco Sponge a wonderfully soft jelly like sponge. It has a durable structure that gently glides across the skin delivering a pure and simple solution to nourish, wash, cleanse and exfoliate all in one!
My Eco Sponge..
- Nourishes and moisturisers
- Soothes inflamed skin
- helps improve elasticity
- Deep cleaning and exfoliates
- Encourages New Skin Cell Growth
- Naturally alkaline
- Kills acne-causing bacteria
- Eliminates and soothes blemishes
- Softens hard skin